[sr-dev] Is it possible to backport Async module to kamailio 3.1?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:23:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/4/11 11:12 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Is it possible to backport Async module to kamailio 3.1? or does it
> depend on heavy changes in the core?
just see the commits I did when I added the async module (on Jun 26).
There are just some cosmetic changes in core and tm (iirc, typedef'ed
some structures and moved some code from xlog to core get the pointer to
the action at fixup time).

The actual framework for async handling was there (inside tm) since 3.0.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat