[sr-dev] Aync module is not included in deb package

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:56:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/3/11 6:51 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Hi, should async module be included directly in kamailio package (as
> it ha.s no dependencies). BTW in the debs packages provided by
> deb.kamailio.org repository the module is not present.
should be in the main deb package, indeed there is no dependency.

Probably there are other new modules not packaged (like sdpops), I
usually take care of updating the specs to build packages just before a
major release. Feel free to add the missing ones in the GIT spec files.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat