[sr-dev] redis_client.h:27:29: fatal error: hiredis/hiredis.h: File not found

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:05:09 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/1/11 11:05 AM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Friday 29 July 2011, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>> Hi, when I run "make modules" in sip-router master branch I get this
>> error (Ubuntu 11.04):
>>
>>    In file included from ndb_redis_mod.c:34:0:
>>    redis_client.h:27:29: fatal error: hiredis/hiredis.h:
>>
>> This library exists in Debian Sid (not stable) and Ubuntu Oneiric,
>> should such module be enabled by default taking into account that it
>> could not be compiled neither in Debian stable?
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> i guess Daniel just forgot to add it to the excluded module list in the
> Makefile.
it is in the excluded list in the latest master branch for quite some
time, however, if one just does git pull without re-building the local
config for Makefile (in this case at least the modules.lst: make
modules-list), then it will be compiled.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat