[sr-dev] modules documentation: Table of Contents appears twice

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:39:33 CEST 2011

Hello,

the generated html includes ToC per book and per chapter. Kamailio
docbook files are written as 'book' while ser docbooks are 'chapter' (or
'section').

So K readmes may look like having duplicate ToC if there is one chapter,
but if there are many, then the inner ToC are different:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/pua.html

http://www.asipto.com