[sr-dev] call for participation: kamailio project at LinuxTag 2011

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Apr 26 17:28:02 CEST 2011

On Thursday 07 April 2011, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> [..]
> If you are in Berlin during this time, plan to visit the LinuxTag or just
> like to help your favourite SIP server project - please consider
> supporting us in running our fair booth! Even showing up for one or two
> hours helps a lot.
>
> We need also support to properly present our project, like flyers, a
> banner, maybe some live demonstrations.. So even if you can't participate
> in person, there are other ways to help us!

Hello,

LinuxTag is getting closer, its in almost two weeks now! So if you thought
about joining us at the booth, please let me know about it until this friday.

Of course you don't need to pay the entrance fee in this case, we'll provide
an exhibitor pass. Informations about the current state of preparations can be
found here: http://sip-router.org/wiki/meetings/berlin_2011

Best regards,

Henning