[sr-dev] Error parsing Via parameter with space before semicolon

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 20 12:19:43 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 20 April 2011, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> > I'm experiencing these deprecation warnings all the time too. Although
> > they do not seem to affect the outcome of bug report filing, somebody
> > with sufficient PHP skills should probably fix them.
>
> Just a guess: Maybe someone updated PHP, but not Flyspray which uses
> obsolete php constructs.

Hi Klaus,

yes, the machine OS has been updated recently. This is a know error according
to the project list, but they did not released a new updated version so far.

http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray/browse_thread/thread/61d6db8eba0bc4c5?hl=en

Do we use the dokuwiki syntax in tracker so far? Otherwise we could go for the
quoted workaround.

Cheers,

Henning