[sr-dev] Error parsing Via parameter with space before semicolon

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Apr 19 19:07:17 CEST 2011

2011/4/19 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> Hi, the following Via causes a parsing error in sip-router:
>
>  Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 1.2.3.4;branch=z9hG4bK1aaaaa;rport;param1 ;param2<CRLF>
>
> It occurs due to the space before ";param2".
> If param2 has value (param2=abc or param2 = abc) the error also occurs.
>
> According to RFC 3261 BNF the above Via is 100% valid as header
> parameters separator is SEMI which is defined as:
>
>  SEMI    =  SWS ";" SWS
>  SWS    =  [LWS]
>  LWS    =  [*WSP CRLF] 1*WSP
>  WSP    = SP | HTAB;

I've reported the error in the tracker:

  http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=127

However after saving it, I've got this error at the top of the page:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/parser.php
on line 66 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in
/srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/lexer.php on
line 292 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/handler.php
on line 22 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in
/srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/handler.php
on line 44 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in
/srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/handler.php
on line 208 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in
/srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/handler.php
on line 236 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in
/srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/handler.php
on line 290 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in
/srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/handler.php
on line 323 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in
/srv/sip-router.org/flyspray/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parser/handler.php
on line 560

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>