[sr-dev] sr-dev Digest, Vol 30, Issue 39 - Presence Problem

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:04:56 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

thank you very much for the suggestion. In fact, with the XHTTP_AUTH enable,
SIP Communicator (JITSI) doesn’t work with XCAP of Kamailio. With the
XHTTP_AUTH comment out. The Presence authorization finally works, but
partially.

When bob add alice as a contact, there is a authorization request popup to
alice, and alice click accept, then the auth req result popup appear to
alice saying the bob has accepted the request! After that, bob can see the
presence status of alice correctly. But alice always see the bob is offline.
In the xcap table, we see there is an entry in the rls (contact alice in the
user  bob entry) and another entry in the presence rules (contact alice in
the user bob entry).

But when I try to add bob as a contact from alice, nothing happen, there is
no popup of authorization request to bob. And alice always see the bob is
offline. Any idea?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Laura