[sr-dev] Notifying RLS when XML documents are updated

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:36:27 CEST 2011

Perhaps the rls module needs to implement and export functions to
configuration file in the same fashion the presence module does with:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/presence.html#id2629336
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/presence.html#id2629336

When I added the xcap_server, I implemented the two functions for the
SIMPLE presence module, but not for RLS - lack of clients with rls
support. The needed code is in rls module, from selecting the xcap
document and processing it to send subscribes, it needs to be polished
to be executed not for a subscribe, but for a cfg function call with
parameters.

http://www.asipto.com