[sr-dev] Notifying RLS when XML documents are updated

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Apr 18 14:54:49 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am using Kamailio RLS and integrated XCAP Server.  When I add a
contact with my client it updates my XCAP documents but there is no
additional SIP messaging between the client and Kamailio.

I have been assured (by the client author) that this is the correct
behaviour.  However, having looked at both the XCAP Server and RLS
module code I cannot see anything that will either inform RLS that a
document has been updated or a timer to check for that.

Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks,

Peter

--