[sr-dev] Siremis with mysql and Kamailio with postgresql: wrong sqls

Giorgio Maria Santini giorgiom.santini at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:41:05 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've setup a siremis installation using mysql for siremis tables. Now having kamailio with postgresql on another machine, I've chosen Postgresql in seremis setup under SIP DB and correctly inserted the right username/password/host. Connection was successfully.
The problem rises when you try to query something owned by kamailio-db: the query builded from seremis is not written for a postgresql database but is still written to be used in a mysql database. Here an example:

An exception occurred while executing this script:
Error message: #0, Error in query:: SELECT T0.id, T0.username, T0.domain, T0.password, T0.email_address, T0.ha1, T0.ha1b, T0.rpid FROM `subscriber` T0 LIMIT 10. SQLSTATE[42601]: Syntax error: 7 ERROR: syntax error at or near "`" at character 101
Script name and line number of error: /var/www/siremis-2.0.0/openbiz/bin/data/BizDataObj_Lite.php:447

Obviously, nothing works. The only things working are all those operation using mysql as db.

Have I setup wrong my installation or is it not possible to use two different databases?
Thanks a lot,

Giorgio Maria Santini