[sr-dev] job offer: System administrator internet access services

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 6 19:11:38 CEST 2011

Job offer:

Interested in working with one of the biggest Voice over IP networks in
europe? We're hiring and have one additional IT operation position open in
our team in Karlsruhe, Germany at the moment. You would be responsible in
a team of motivated system administrators for the operation and maintenance
of the radius and CPE auto-provisioning services at 1&1. Furthermore you
would support our on-call service for all the services operated from the team,
including VoIP.

A solid understanding of german is necessary for the job, for more informations
(additional requirements, how to apply..) please refer to the opening on the
job web page. Of course please feel free to contact me per mail as well.

http://www.united-internet.de/JobsJobDetail?__sendingdata=1&JobDetails.jobId=3116

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt

--
Henning Westerholt - Head of IT Operations Internet Access & Communications
1&1 Internet AG, Brauerstraße 48, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany