[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Kamailio at Google Summer of Code 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:19:05 CEST 2011

Hello,

I should have said it from the beginning that this project is
practically just a proposal for the moment, the idea started at FOSDEM
this year while talking with the folks at Jitsi project and we thought
sip-to-jingle gw might work only with signaling conversion.

We have one slot for a project at GSoC 2011, if you have your own idea
for some cool extension for Kamailio and you know a student willing to
implement it, just write here and we will consider it. At the end, we
will select the best idea based on the best potential student that looks
very likely to complete it.

Since the time is quite short, you better hurry with your proposals and
students.

Thanks,
Daniel

http://www.asipto.com