[sr-dev] make dispatcher more flexible -

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Sep 29 18:21:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

i just commited my enhancement to the master. I replaced the original
implementation from my branch for something more useful. You may now
set some valid reply codes the following way:

modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_reply_codes", "class=2;code=403;code=488")

In order to set all codes of class 2 as valid (200-299) and the codes
403 and 488.
These values may be set at runtime using the cfg-framework of the
proxy, e.g. if you notice that a gateway is replying with something
else to your options requests.

Kind regards,
Carsten

--