[sr-dev] make dispatcher more flexible -

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Tue Sep 28 14:12:48 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,

i have just updated the dispatcher module regarding your comment
(although a little different, i parse the values upon change).
Also i've made the probing_threshhold configurable.
I will do some more tests and then push my changes into master (they
are currently in my dispatcher-branch).

Carsten

--
Carsten Bock