[sr-dev] rtpproxy (k): removal of force_rtpproxy

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Sep 23 17:57:05 CEST 2010

Without using the dialog module, it will be difficult to keep track of
the rtpproxy session for the duration of the call.
It can be tracked for the duration of the transaction and in this case
we could have:
 - use_rtp_proxy: for the creation of the rtpproxy session;
 - update_rtp_proxy: for updating an rtpproxy session for an in-dialog request;
 - end_rtp_session is just like unforce_rtp_proxy.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas