[sr-dev] spleete configuration file

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:19:02 CEST 2010

  Default config is not that big right now and last version uses defines
and string names for routes, making it easier to go through.

If you have clear ideas about how it should look, send them and will
discuss if it is better or not.

Personally I don't see a big benefit for splitting the current version.

http://www.asipto.com