[sr-dev] make dispatcher more flexible - (was: [asterisk-dev] [Code Review] SIP: authenticate OPTIONS requests just like we would an INVITE)

Mon Sep 6 11:17:36 CEST 2010

Hi!

Recently Asterisk implemented authentication of incoming OPTIONS
request. This means, that OPTIONS might be challenged - responding with
401/407.

Currently, the respone codes which are accept by dispatcher module as
SUCCESS are hard coded. Maybe there should be a configuration option to
configure SUCCESS response code.

regards
klaus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------