[sr-dev] git:kamailio_3.0: core: socket_str enclose IPv6 addresses in betwen [ ]

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Sat Sep 4 08:32:19 CEST 2010

El Fri,  3 Sep 2010 10:14:50 +0200 (CEST)
Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> escribió:

> Conflicts:
>
> 	pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny

Hi Daniel

I know I messed the repo when I erased the debian-lenny folder and created a
symlink with the same name in the same commit. It's something that has made mad
all the developers during last months :(

In this particular commit you have erased the "pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny"
symlink, which breaks my nightly build scripts for lenny.

Is this a permanent change? Could another symlink be created?

Jon