[sr-dev] git untracked files

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Sep 2 18:46:19 CEST 2010

Hello Henning,

I still have the README file from the privacy module untracked.
I think this one should be properly tracked as all the other README
files for the other modules.

$ git status
# On branch master
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#   modules/privacy/README
nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

Thanks,
Ovidiu