[sr-dev] invalid type (3) or nul (0) version columns for trusted (kamailio 3.1 latest from git)

Robert Verspuy robert at exa-omicron.nl
Thu Oct 21 18:17:12 CEST 2010

  On 10/21/2010 06:12 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Personally, I have not had any issues.  My setup is with PostgreSQL
> 8.4 and lately PostgreSQL 9.0, and involves use of 'permissions', a
> few other minor DB-backed modules, and also very heavy use of sqlops.
>  Some of these are very high-volume / concurrent call dense.
How many threads do you have running?
And do you have the permissions module setup as cached or not?

I found that the cause is not in the permission module, but the
permissions module (without caching), together with "childeren = 32",
does help to get the problem happen more often.

I have now about 100 threads when kamailio is running ( with childeren =
32 ) on a server with two quad-core processors (8 cores total).

Regards,
Robert

--
*Exa-Omicron*