[sr-dev] Kamailio 3.1 on OpenBSD 4.6

Olle E. Johansson oej at EDVINA.NET
Tue Oct 19 20:20:30 CEST 2010

Anyone else that tries to compile Kamailio 3.1 on OpenBSD?

I get a lot of errors in various modules. modules_s/nathelper fails to compile. I had to add an include file to modules_s/eval to make it compile. Mysql generates a lot of compile warnings...

Gmake modules compiles all modules_k
"gmake install" starts compilation of modules_s

I still have serious doubts of the build system. On both FreeBSD and OpenBSD I see a lot of new stuff being compiled after "gmake", "gmake modules" - when I run "gmake install".

Do we have any automatic compilation tests on these systems? Are they still supported by the dev team?

/O