[sr-dev] Crash - topoh

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 15 10:38:24 CEST 2010

On 10/15/2010 04:35 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> missing via is really strange. Do you have error messages regarding
> missing via? kamailio core should complain about it.

I did not interpret these as involving a missing Via per se, but yes,
I get these quite often from topoh:

ERROR: topoh [th_msg.c:374]: cannot find param in via 2

I did not perceive this to mean a missing Via as much as a missing
parameter, though, but it does not say what parameter, nor print the
whole header here.  I suppose I could modify the source to make it do
so, it's just that it only happens occasionally so I would have to
wait quite a while.

> Just to doublecheck, is the mask ip same as your server ip?

Yes.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC