[sr-dev] Crash - auth

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 15 10:31:18 CEST 2010

On 10/15/2010 04:18 AM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:

> Yes, it's a bug. It's just not something I've tested before,
> that's why I've asked. It should be fixed now.

Understandable, and thanks for the commit!

> That's very strange. It should work.
> Could you send me a packet capture with re-challenged requests?

It has been sent to you privately.

> Could you try with the auth_checks_* commented out?

It does indeed work, when I comment out:

#modparam("auth", "auth_checks_register", 15)

I wonder if not all of (1 | 2 | 4 | 8) that am trying to use there are
actually appropriate for REGISTER.

> Could you also try only nonce_count and disabled one_time_nonce?

That does not work unless I disable the auth_register_checks above.
That's clearly the issue.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC