[sr-dev] Missing method register_cb in modules/stateless.c in kamailio 3.1.0?

Robert Verspuy robert at exa-omicron.nl
Tue Oct 12 13:42:19 CEST 2010

  On 10/12/2010 01:32 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> On 10/12/10 1:19 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
>> On Tuesday 12 October 2010, Robert Verspuy wrote:
>>> When looking at modules/sl/sl.c, line 360-364 I see all methods of the
>>> struct are mapped to their corresponding functions, but not the
>>> register_cb.
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> i think this was already fixed from Daniel yesterday in the commit
>> 97decac9266dcd1d83 - its available in the 3.1 branch as well.
>>
> it was fixed, indeed. If someone needs, here are some instructions of
> how to get last version of branch 3.1 from git:
> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git#getting_sources_from_git

Thnx, I'm compiling the latest version from git now.

Hopefully this will also fix my problem with the table version of the
table "trusted" in v3.0.3. (async. communication with postgresql where
the results of a different query is used when checking the table version.)
If it's still there I will post it a new message.

Regards,
Robert Verspuy

--
*Exa-Omicron*