[sr-dev] Reseting a pseudo-variable for each new request/response

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Oct 7 12:53:19 CEST 2010

2010/10/7 Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei at iptel.org>:

> register_script_cb(callback, flags, callback_param)
>
> where flags are a combination of POST_SCRIPT_CB or PRE_SCRIPT_CB
> and REQUEST_CB (request route), FAILURE_CB (failure route), ONREPLY_CB,
> BRANCH_CB, and ONSEND_CB. There are 3 more ERROR_CB, LOCAL_CB and
> EVENT_CB, but they are not used for now.
>

> E.g. (from tm):
>    /* register post-script clean-up function */
>    if (register_script_cb( w_t_unref, POST_SCRIPT_CB|REQUEST_CB, 0)<0 ) {
>        LOG(L_ERR,"ERROR:tm:mod_init: failed to register POST request "
>            "callback\n");
>        return -1;
>    }
>    if (register_script_cb( script_init, PRE_SCRIPT_CB|REQUEST_CB , 0)<0 ) {
>        LOG(L_ERR,"ERROR:tm:mod_init: failed to register PRE request "
>            "callback\n");
>        return -1;
>    }

Great!

In my case the exported function can be invoked from any kind of
route, and I don't want PV's to be cleaned when entering in
branch_route so I expect that the callback should look as follows:

  register_script_cb( clean_pvs,
POST_SCRIPT_CB|REQUEST_CB|FAILURE_CB|ONREPLY_CB , 0 )

This is, I don't need to add BRANCH_CB or ONSEND_CB as I just want the
PV to be cleaned after terminating the request/response process.
branch_route and onsend_route run over the same process as
request_route (or failure_route) so I don't need to include them, am I
right?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo