[sr-dev] Bug in www_authorize/challenge functions

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Thu Oct 7 10:13:02 CEST 2010

On Oct 07, 2010 at 04:04, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
> On 10/07/2010 04:01 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
>
> >I did. But I also tried setting all auth_checks_register flags to 0 as
> >part of my testing and had the same crash.
>
> I was incorrect to say this.  I just tried setting flags to 0 again
> and now there is no crash.

Could you try the latest git (with the flags set as before)? Should be
fixed.
The reason we haven't seen it before is that in the setups that did have
the flags set, probably somebody did parse the complete from before
(e.g. a t_newtran(), sanity module a.s.o.).

> However, www_authorize() still returns -1 (invalid user).  The
> problem is not entirely solved.  :/

But that's another problem :-)

Andrei