[sr-dev] 3.0.3: sqlops

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Oct 6 10:35:53 CEST 2010

On 10/06/2010 04:01 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> I compiled 3.0.3 on a Debian system and tried using sqlops.
>
> The module loads ok, but in debugging I only see it registering
> the modparam "sqlcon" name. Using any function in the module results
> in errors in parsing the config file. "Unknown command, missing loadmodule?"
>
> Anyone else that have seen this?

Are you sure you are loading the appropriate database layer module
(db_postgres, db_mysql, etc.)?  Perhaps in the absence of such a
module, 'sqlops' does not properly load, but does not explicitly fail
when configuring modparams either, as is sometimes the case with
Kamailio/SR?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC