[sr-dev] kamctl error for lcr commands

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.lists at inode.at
Wed Oct 6 09:47:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have been searching for the error in KAMCTL regarding lcr commands in
the new RC1 version.

The files "kamctl.base" and "kamctl" in the directory "utils/kamctl"
should be corrected, because following error is included by now:

===========
 KAMCTL.BASE
===========

 1) wrong table names in kamctl.base
 2) wrong column definition (grp_id is no longer present)

excerpt:
[...]
# lcr tables
if [ -z "$LCR_TABLE" ] ; then
	LCR_TABLE=lcr
fi
LCR_ID_COLUMN=lcr_id
LCR_PREFIX_COLUMN=prefix
LCR_GRPID_COLUMN=grp_id

# gw table
if [ -z "$GW_TABLE" ] ; then
	GW_TABLE=gw
fi
[...]

=======
  KAMCTL
=======

1) the DB-queries are not up to date, because the table structure has
changed; now three tables instead of two are used; the GRPID_column is no
longer valid a.s.o.

2) I have not found any declaration of RPCCMD within the sourcecode - so
these functions are not supported now

excerpt:

[...]
### LCR management
#
lcr() {
	case $1 in
		show_gws)
			require_dbengine
			mecho "lcr gateways"
			QUERY="select * FROM $GW_TABLE ORDER BY $LCR_ID_COLUMN,
$LCR_GW_GRPID_COLUMN; "
			$DBROCMD "$QUERY"
			;;
		show_routes)
			require_dbengine
			mecho "lcr routes"
			QUERY="select * FROM $LCR_TABLE ORDER BY $LCR_ID_COLUMN,
$LCR_PREFIX_COLUMN; "
			$DBROCMD "$QUERY"
			;;
		reload)