[sr-dev] Kamailio 3.1 testing - PGSQL initialisation problems

klaus.lists at inode.at klaus.lists at inode.at
Tue Oct 5 09:51:51 CEST 2010

Hello Daniel,

thanks for the fix. Kamdbctl initialisation is now working fine with
Postgres, too.

However, I've found another problem - with KAMCTL now. This problem is
related to the re-written module LCR:

None of the options { show_gws | show_routes | dump_gws | dump_routes |
reload } can be used with the command 'kamctl lcr'

The DB request (options show_gws + show_routes) is pointing to the old
tables / relations that do no longer exist. This problem is independent of
the DB-Engine type.
An exemplary error message is:
hostA:/usr/local/etc/kamailio# kamctl lcr show_routes
lcr routes
ERROR:  relation "lcr" does not exist

The three other attributes seem to be not implemented in the script.
Following error messages are displayed after execution:

hostA:/usr/local/etc/kamailio# kamctl lcr dump_gws
/usr/local/sbin/kamctl: line 1134: lcr.dump_gws: command not found

hostA:/usr/local/etc/kamailio# kamctl lcr dump_routes
/usr/local/sbin/kamctl: line 1137: lcr.dump_lcrs: command not found

hostA:/usr/local/etc/kamailio# kamctl lcr reload
/usr/local/sbin/kamctl: line 1131: lcr.reload: command not found

regards,
Klaus Feichtinger