[sr-dev] Regarding SER Listening on Custom Port

Saurabh Srivastava saurabh at atc-labs.com
Mon Nov 15 06:54:47 CET 2010

Hello SER Team,

We have made SER listen on two ports via adding this command
(listen=eth0:5060 eth0:5062) in ser.cfg file. Now we are able to get
the server listening on two ports as 5060 & 5062 and it is sending 200
OK for the user agents which try to communicate on both the ports. SER
is able to register two user agents, one on 5060 and one on 5062. But
when we are trying to make a communication between the two registered
user agents (i.e. one on 5060 and other on 5062) then no communication
is possible (i.e. we cannot make calls and chats). Though when the two
user agents are registered on same port (i.e. both UAs on 5060 or both
UAs on 5062) then communication is possible between the two clients
(i.e. we can make calls and chats).

Can you people please guide me through that how can I make the 2 UAs
registered to SER on different ports (i.e. one on 5060 and other on
5062) communicate with each other (i.e. they can make calls and
chats).

I have attached a log as well which shows the same problem. This is a
wireshark captured output on the machine which has SER installed.

Thanks and Best Regards
Saurabh Srivastava