[sr-dev] CFP - Open Source Telephony Devroom - FOSDEM 2011

Bryan M. Johns bjohns at digium.com
Thu Nov 4 21:34:13 CET 2010

Greetings,

This is a call for presentations for the open source telephony devroom at FOSDEM 2011 - http://www.fosdem.org/.

We will be holding a day full of presentations on development topics in the area of open source telephony on Sunday, February 6th.  The schedule allows for presentations from 9:00 to 17:00.  The room we have available will have a projector, wifi, and 59 seats.

Please submit all proposals no later than 2010-12-10.  Notification of accepted speakers will be provided by 2010-12-17.  We will then work to have a schedule finalized by 2011-01-07.  Talks should be submitted by fulling out the following form:

    http://goo.gl/9SWlz