[sr-dev] [Kamailio 1.5 LCR] gw with same IP but different port is not loaded

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon May 31 11:44:28 CEST 2010

2010/5/31 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>
>> So let's imagine a new table 'lcr_stopper_rules' with the following columns:
>>
>> - id: Primary key as usual.
>> - rule_id:  Integer pointing to an entry under 'lcr_rules' ('lcr') table.
>
> inaki,
>
> the above does not tie stopping to a certain prefix, but rules.  what
> determines if a given rule applies is:
>
> lcr_id prefix from_uri
>
> stopping should be tied to these three values, which would result in a
> table containing
>
> id lcr_id prefix from_uri stop
>
> then there would be a table
>
> id id_from_above_table grp_id priority

Juha, you are 100% right and you gave me the key of the current
problem: lcr rule definitions and lcr rule steps are merged now in
same table 'lcr'. They should be splited in two tables:

table 'lcr_rules':
- id:  Id of the rule.
- lcr_id:  instance of LCR.
- prefix
- from_uri
- stopper:  1/0
- enabled:  1/0

table 'lcr_rule_steps':
- id: Primary key as usual.
- rule_id:  Intenger pointing to 'lcr_rules' entry.
- proirity:  Priority of this step within its rule.
- gw_grp_id:  Integer pointing to an entry in 'lcr_gw_groups'.

tables 'lcr_gw_groups' and 'lcr_gws' as defined in a previous mail.

> perhaps we could handle the rest offline?

Ok, I'm connected to sip-router IRC channel right now. Or let me how
to conntact you whenever it's ok for you.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>