[sr-dev] [Kamailio 1.5 LCR] gw with same IP but different port is not loaded

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon May 31 10:06:02 CEST 2010

2010/5/31 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>
>> rule 1)
>> - prefix: 001
>> - grp_id: 1
>> - priority: 1
>> - stop: no
>>
>> rule 2)
>> - prefix: 001
>> - grp_id: 2
>> - priority: 2
>> - stop: yes
>
> this would not cover the case, where the two rules have the same
> priority, which they currently can have.

Right. Please let me re-definice the constrain I suggested as it was
wrong. It should be (for a future I mean):

There cannot be two lcr rules with same instance_id, prefix, priority
and from_uri. This would solve your case, right?

>  it would be best if "stop"
> could be defined on the length of the prefix, i.e., "do not consider
> shorter prefixes".

But where to configure such option? is it a module option or a per lcr
rule option (table column)?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo