[sr-dev] [Kamailio 1.5 LCR] gw with same IP but different port is not loaded

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon May 31 09:30:39 CEST 2010

2010/5/31 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>
>> > does this cover the case where there are two equal priority gw groups
>> > defined for prefix 001?
>>
>> Hi, also remember the new constrain I proposed: there cannot be two
>> lcr entries with same prefix, grp_id and priority.
>
> what i tried to ask is that there is two different gw groups for u.s.
> prefix 001.  they may have the same or different priority, but stopping
> must not be done before both of them are tried if first one does not
> work.

Well, I would speack about "two different lcr rules with same prefix"
rather than "two different groups with prefix 001" (prefix belongs to
lcr rules rather than gws groups).
In the case you mean, the stopper should be set in the lcr rule (for
prefix 001) with lower priority (highest value). This is:

rule 1)
- prefix: 001
- grp_id: 1
- priority: 1