[sr-dev] appending a new branch in route block

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Wed May 26 18:09:18 CEST 2010

On May 25, 2010 at 19:05, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> andrei,
>
> t_gett() returns pointer to the transaction (struct cell).  would it be
> somehow possible to dig from that structure if the transaction still
> has some contacts in the destination set left unconsumed and if so, if
> there is the request uri branch still left?

If I understand correctly your use case (next_gw() called after
t_relay() error, always adding only 1 branch and called form
request_route) then yes:
if t!= T_UNDEFINED and t!=0 and t->nr_of_outgoings!=0 =>
    uri "consumed", add branch,
else if t==0 or UNDEFINED =>
    exit with error (something bad has happend, probably out-of-mem)
else
    uri was bad => change ruri.