[sr-dev] git:master: modules_k/permissions: fixed reloading of address table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:54:15 CEST 2010

On 5/10/10 3:23 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>   >  >  modules_k/permissions: fixed reloading of address table
>   >  >  - Database handle was not initialized when address table was reloaded.
>   >  >     Now it is initialized/closed at each reload.  Looks like this has
>   >  >     never been tested before.  Still don't know why mi_addr_child_init()
>   >  >     exists and what it is supposed to do.
>   >  >
>   >
>   >  are you using the command via MI transports or over RPC?
>
> i tried with
>
> sercmd mi address_reload
>
> mi_addr_child_init() initializes db_handle, which i think is not
> necessary now when reload_address_table does the same and checks that
> the handle is not initialized.  perhaps  mi_addr_child_init() could be
> deleted?

I think the error is that mi_rpc does not initialize the MI process
created by ctl module. So you fixed for address reload but there are
other modules in same situation. I will look deeper at it and fix it.

* http://www.asipto.com/
* http://twitter.com/miconda
* http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla