[sr-dev] git:master: modules_k/permissions: fixed reloading of address table

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon May 10 15:58:00 CEST 2010

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > Hi Juha, I don't fully understand what you mean. Which parameter do
 > you mean? do you say that 1.5.4 permissions module is not suitable for
 > thousands of records. This would be a big handicap in my plattform.

modules that loads lots of records from db usually have a parameter,
such as lcr's fetch_rows, that tells how many records to load at one
shot.  db experts can tell, why this is a good idea and what problems
may happen if such a param does not exist.  there are no problems with
using the addresses once the records have been successfully loaded.

-- juha