[sr-dev] new dialog module design: tm trigger for dialog management

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Mar 26 10:37:24 CET 2010

2010/3/26 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> I aki Baz Castillo writes:
>
>  > However I do know that using "engage_mediaproxy()" function is not
>  > possible just to force MediaProxy for certains branches (i.e: those
>  > detected as natted). This function is based on dialog module (just one
>  > dialog entry is created as we do know). It's like a "dialog flag" so
>  > there is no need to invoke mediaproxy for in-dialog requests as the
>  > information about using or not mediaproxy belongs to the whole dialog.
>  > This of course makes impossible to use mediaproxy just for certain
>  > branches.
>
> incorrect. function use_media_proxy() works just fine.

Yes, sure, same as using force_rtpproxy() in nathelper module.
However I just meant the "engage_media_proxy()" function which is
supposed to be a "convenient" function just to be called at the
beginning of the dialog rather than per transaction (as
use_media_proxy).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>