[sr-dev] new dialog module design: tm trigger for dialog management

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Mar 25 22:08:21 CET 2010

2010/3/25 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> Well, it seems we are very close to a definitive design which would
> also handle the most complex cases :)

IMHO the page needs some clean-up. I will replace the "dialog state"
section (as it has been really simplified with your improvement).
Could you please replace the "spiral" treatment section by explaining
the callback you suggested (and removing the
"allow_multiple_dialogs_for_spiral" parameter? I could try to do it by
I think you understand much better such part :)

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>