[sr-dev] Distinguish between local 408 generated after "fr_inv_timer" and "fr_timer"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Mar 25 14:06:23 CET 2010

2010/3/25 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> I aki Baz Castillo writes:
>
>  > - Create a custom SIP status code (i.e. 498) which means "fr_timer
>  > expiration", this is: no provisional (neither final) response has been
>  > receiving within "fr_timer" seconds (typically 5-10 seconds).
>
> i simple set a flag if provisional reply has been received.

Yes, this is the second workaround I told in my initial mail, but even
if it works it seems a workaround for me. There should be some way
builit in the TM module to determine it.

Another solution would be TM module to set a pseudo-variable if the
408 is generated due to "fr_timer", i.e: $tm_fr_timeout = true.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>