[sr-dev] 3 Comments on the New Dialog Module Design

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 15:22:50 CET 2010

Thanks Iñaki...

Oppsss.... just re-read and seams that statement (4) on "Dialog state
for dialog_in and dialog_out" has something stange... Dialog_in can only
be in rejected state if _all_ dialog_out states were rejected. In the
current write it's against statement (2).

I would suggest to rewrite them as follow:
# If ALL state in “dialog_out_states” is rejected then dialog_in gets
rejected state.

Another doubt (corner effect???): can one dialo-Out be in terminated
state, while another is steal in early, or would the terminated generate
a BYE to all other 'open' (in early state) dialog-out? Wouldn't it be
clearer if it could be stated somewhere?

Who knows a good State Machine drawing tool? I suppose that such state
diagram would help a lot.... not just for this New Dialog Module, but
also for your previous present inquires... :)

Edson