[sr-dev] git:master: makefile: quiet output support

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Thu Mar 18 17:06:16 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/18/2010 03:20 PM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 10, 2009 at 22:01, Jan Janak<jan at ryngle.com>  wrote:
>>

>>> I like this, how about making the quiet mode default?
>>>

>> I've started to like it too :-)
>>
>> Anybody disagrees with making the quiet mode the default (you would need
>>  to make cfg Q=0 or make Q=0 ... to see the gcc comandline)?
>> If nobody says anything in the next 7 days, I'll change it.
>>

> It is ok for me, just a note about debian packaging. I remember I wanted to
> make it default in kamailio when I was taking care of deb packaging and guys
> from debian opposed because, iirc, their building systems keep and need all
> compilation flags and logs. Anyhow I guess this can be fixed in deb control
> files.

I think that should be no problem, because Debian package maintainers
use their own packaging files (not the ones we keep in the repository)
and they can easily add Q=0. They'll have to use other command line
options anyway to enable modules like db_mysql.

-Jan