[sr-dev] [ openser-Patches-2826542 ] Add id parameter to pua_mi's send_publish

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 17 20:37:27 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=2826542&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
When using presence with dialog-info, one needs to be able to specify an id, otherwise presentity from different calls for the same presentity-uri will overwrite each other. This patch makes it possible to specify an 'id' in the MI interface for send_publish. Unfortunately it breaks backward compatibility but it's the only way to use dialog-info with MI without having to manually store a the state of the ETag in the proxy.