[sr-dev] [ openser-Patches-2961414 ] fix for crash when Content-length too big - ID: 281827

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 17 20:05:32 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=2961414&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
are there any valid use cases for a content-length being bigger than the rest of of the packet?

i have not tested the issue with kamailio 3.0.