[sr-dev] [ openser-Bugs-2968918 ] load_tm update for dispatcher

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 17 19:19:50 CET 2010

Bugs item #2968918, was opened at 2010-03-11 23:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2968918&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
>Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The dispatcher module is still using
find_export/load_tm instead of load_tm_api

Without that the "probing" of gateways doesnt; work since the tm module can;t be pulled in.

I manaully patched the code and  now i can see the OPTIONS/INFO requests on the wire.

my patch is too messy to submit.  It's a simple patch though...

-bill

Date: 2010-03-17 20:19

Message:
Fix committed. Thanks.