[sr-dev] handling failed t_relay() when multiple usr locations

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 8 21:21:28 CET 2010

But when does t_relay() itself ever fail due to endpoint reachability
issues?  I think t_relay() only fails for formal reasons, like host
name lookup failure, invalid address format, etc?  Otherwise, it
returns success;  if the endpoint is not reachable, the transaction
simply times out.  If this is the case, branch route does get called.

Is this not the case?