[sr-dev] Delayed branches?

Jasmin Schnatterbeck js at data-cmr.net
Wed Jun 30 16:44:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

with serial/parallel forking you can process contacts based on timeouts
or receiving a reply via onreply or onfailure route.

As I understand it, it is not possible to trigger the processing of
"next" contacts (according to the q-value) by a timer only - that means
to trigger next contacts delayed while the higher-priority-contacts are
still ringing (onreply route would be called directly after receiving a
reply)...

Jasmin