[sr-dev] Dialog module: "CRITICAL bogus event 6 in state 2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:46:08 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 6/26/10 11:41 AM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2010 at 14:36, Henning Westerholt<henning.westerholt at 1und1.de>  wrote:
>
>> On Monday 14 June 2010, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
>>
>>> This is exactly how it was fixed in opensips by introducing a new tm
>>> callback: TMCB_RESPONSE_PRE_OUT.
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is the commit in question related to the CB:
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/devel@lists.opensips.org/msg01356.html
>>
>> Andrei, i guess its not possible (probably not even a good idea) to just port
>> this changes from them to our TM? Or do you thought of a similar logic for the
>> new introduced TMCB_RESPONSE_READY callback?
>>

> Daniel looked some time ago at the callbacks used in kamailio and at the
> time he thought that the ones we have in sr are enough (there was only
> some name change).
> I'm not at all familiar with what's used or needed by the dialog module,
>   so let's see what Daniel has to say about it.

Indeed, I thought it was ok when ported the module to new tm, but seems
I need to review again. Ovidiu sent me also some description about this,
but I had no time to look over last week due to unavailability. I will
try to get to it by mid of next week, if someone has patches, please
send over or attach on tracker.

http://www.asipto.com/