[sr-dev] new developer: Timo Reimann

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 23 13:55:10 CEST 2010

Hi all,

i'm happy to announce a new developer for the sip-router project:
Timo Reimann.

Timo is an experienced developer in our offices in Karlsruhe and since over
one year part of the team that develops our VoIP backend services. His past
work involved extensions for the dialog module and also a new lawful
interception solution that we use in-house. He contributed (with some other
developers) to the new dialog design in the last months and will continue to
work on this in the future.

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt - Development Consumer Products / Consumer Core
1&1 Internet AG, Ernst-Frey-Str. 9, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany